IOS 8.1 Download
On Monday 20 October, Apple released a major update of the operating system IOS IOS 8.1. It contains many improvements and bug fixes, improved performance on all devices, Apple and Pay the mode Handoff to connect with Mac OSX Yosemite. The full list of improvements and fixes below.
This update contains new features, bug fixes and improvements, including the following.
Program "Photo" contains new features, improvements and fixes:
- added beta version of iCloud music Library;
- if the Library iCloud is not enabled, in the "Photo" display albums "camera Roll" and "My photo stream";
- added a warning message that is displayed when the free space before the beginning of time-lapse photography.
The program "Messages" contains new features, improvements and fixes:
for iPhone users added the ability to send and receive SMS and MMS messages from their iPad and Mac;
- fixes an issue where the search sometimes did not give results;
- fixes an issue where messages after reading not marked as read;
- fixed problem with group messaging.
Fixed problems associated with low performance Wi-Fi that could occur when connecting to certain base stations.
Resolved issue that could prevent you from connecting to devices with Bluetooth Handsfree.
Resolved issues, which might not work the screen rotation.
Added ability to select networks 2G, 3G and LTE for mobile data transmission.
In Safari fixed an issue which sometimes doesn't play videos.
Added support for AirDrop for documents in Passbook.
Added ability to enable dictation in the keyboard settings (apart from Siri).
Program HealthKit can now access data in the background.
Improvements and fixes related to Universal access:
- fixed an issue that prevented normal operation mode Guide-access;
- fixed an issue that prevented VoiceOver work with third-party keyboards;
- improved stability and sound quality when using hearing AIDS MFi with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus;
in VoiceOver resolved issue where when tone dialing mode tone did not cease to sound before dialing the next digit.
- improved reliability when using handwritten input, Bluetooth keyboards and Braille displays in VoiceOver.
Fixed an issue that prevented use the caching-only server OS X for iOS updates.